We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Service through which you access the Internet (e.g., YourISP.com/.edu;
- IP address of the computer you are using; type of browser and operating system you are using; date and time you access our site; and the address of the site from which you linked directly to or were referred from to this web site.
- This web site uses this information as to help determine the number of visitors to different sections of the site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to provide other useful metrics on how this web site is used.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide. We will use this information to try to fulfill your request and may use it to provide you with additional information at a later time. This information will not be discolsed to third parties unless otherwise outlined in thie policy.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that may be appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to fulfill your request.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Electronic communication such as, but not limited to, email and web forms, are not necessarily secure. Do not send sensitive information by email or web form.
For site security purposes this web site employs software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this web site consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.